Hey guys, this week I thought that I would make my own book tag, so here it is. I looked around for similar tags, but did not find anything, so if you already made this tag, please tell me so I can give you credit.
The rules of this tag:
- Link to both the original post on this blog and to the person or people who tagged you.
- For each figure and question, answer with just one book. Some questions have alternate answer options, so feel free to answer both.
- Tag five other bloggers of your choice.
(Please note that these questions are not final and they can be altered as you wish)
- Marilyn Monroe: The most glamorous book you have ever read.
For this I am choosing The Diviners by Libba Bray, because I do not think you can get any more glamorous than the flappers of 1920s New York.
2. Winston Churchill: The best leader within a book and why.
I would have to say that Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games was a great leader in my opinion. She was very influential and actually quite a good orator. There was no one better to lead the rebellion against Snow.
3. Adolf Hitler: The most ruthless book dictator.
I am going to have to say the King of Adarlan from the Throne of Glass series, because that guy is so cold blooded it makes me shiver. Never mind throne of glass, more like heart of stone.
4. Maya Angelou: The character who brought about the most change, or had the most personal development.
I am actually tempted to say Katniss again, but I guess that would be a cop out… I guess I will say Clary Fray from the Mortal Instruments, because she changed a lot throughout the books. She went from being stupid and making bad decisions to bad ass and righteous as hell! Love you Clary!
5. Queen Elizabeth II: Your most favourite member of a royal family from within a book.
Well this is a toug one actually, as I can’t really think of anyone I would probably say Princess Nehemia from Throne of Glass, because she is certainly one of the nicest and the most interesting.
6. Albert Einstein: The kookiest, craziest, most bonkers books character ever!
I am a fan of the crazy characters in books, because they make me happy with their craziness. It brings more life into the books. However, I am finding it hard to think of one in particular. I am going to have to say Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments series agin. Especially having read The Bane Chronicles, I would say he is the craziest of all and has the best adventures.
7. Brutus: The most betraying character of all the characters.
I hate these characters with a passion! I am going to say that Blackwell from The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker, because he is a slimy guy who betrays even those most close to him and is also greedy and power hungry.
Miriam Joy Reads
The Enchanted Book
From Beyond Infinity
Partners In Books
Thank you all for reading this and I hope that you all enjoyed it!