Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week the theme is all about Valentine’s Day. For people who are like me and will be spending the day alone, as if it were any other, here are ten books to help you ignore that fact. These are in no particular order.
- ‘Undone’ by Cat Clarke
- ‘Looking For Alaska’ by John Green
- ‘The Big Lie’ by Julie Mayhew
- ‘The Book Thief’ by Markus Zusak
- ‘Thirteen Reasons Why’ by Jay Asher
- ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ by Stephen Chbosky
- ‘We Were Liars’ by E. Lockhart
- ‘Dark Room’ by Tom Becker
- ‘Frozen Charlotte’ by Alex Bell
- ‘Sleepless’ by Lou Morgan
Like | Comment | Follow| Share your opinion!