Hey guys, this week I thought that I would make my own book tag, so here it is. I looked around for similar tags, but did not find anything, so if you already made this tag, please tell me so I can give you credit.
The rules of this tag:
- Link to both the original post on this blog and to the person or people who tagged you.
- For each figure and question, answer with just one book. Some questions have alternate answer options, so feel free to answer both.
- Tag five other bloggers of your choice.
(Please note that these questions are not final and they can be altered as you wish)
- Marilyn Monroe: The most glamorous book you have ever read.
For this I am choosing The Diviners by Libba Bray, because I do not think you can get any more glamorous than the flappers of 1920s New York.
2. Winston Churchill: The best leader within a book and why.
I would have to say that Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games was a great leader in my opinion. She was very influential and actually quite a good orator. There was no one better to lead the rebellion against Snow.
3. Adolf Hitler: The most ruthless book dictator.
4. Maya Angelou: The character who brought about the most change, or had the most personal development.
I am actually tempted to say Katniss again, but I guess that would be a cop out… I guess I will say Clary Fray from the Mortal Instruments, because she changed a lot throughout the books. She went from being stupid and making bad decisions to bad ass and righteous as hell! Love you Clary!
5. Queen Elizabeth II: Your most favourite member of a royal family from within a book.
Well this is a toug one actually, as I can’t really think of anyone I would probably say Princess Nehemia from Throne of Glass, because she is certainly one of the nicest and the most interesting.
6. Albert Einstein: The kookiest, craziest, most bonkers books character ever!
I am a fan of the crazy characters in books, because they make me happy with their craziness. It brings more life into the books. However, I am finding it hard to think of one in particular. I am going to have to say Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments series agin. Especially having read The Bane Chronicles, I would say he is the craziest of all and has the best adventures.
7. Brutus: The most betraying character of all the characters.
I hate these characters with a passion! I am going to say that Blackwell from The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker, because he is a slimy guy who betrays even those most close to him and is also greedy and power hungry.
Thank you all for reading this and I hope that you all enjoyed it!