Thank you enthrallingdimple for tagging me to do this. Here I go:
- A Book That Kept You Up All Night
The Diviners by Libba Bray
2. A Book That Made You Scared To Sleep
Dark Room by Tom Becker
3. A Book That Made You Go To Sleep
A Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
4. A Book That Left You Tossing and Turning All Night in Anticipation of its Release
Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
5. A Book That Has Your Dream Boyfriend (or girlfriend #NoH8)
The Mortal Instruments (Jace) by Cassandra Clare or Obsidian (Daemon) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. A Book That Would Be Your Worst Nightmare To Live In
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
7. A Book That Reminds You Of Night Time
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (Don’t know why…)
8. A Book That Had A Nightmarish Cliffhanger
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
9. A Book You Actually Dreamed About
I once had a dream where Percy Jackson was trapped in a cave and I saved his butt. So, PJO.
10. A Book Monster You Wouldn’t Want To Find Under Your Bed
Magnus’ demon father from City of Heavenly Fire. Yikes!
I tag: Miriam @ miriamjoyreads. Go check out her blog please!